Friday, May 25, 2012

Why hearding squirrels

Why herding squirrels? There is a T-Shirt that every member of my house has(except for me) that reads: I don't have ADH..oh look a squirrel. I have one that reads squirrel herder.  That's me the only person in my family without ADH...squirrel. Me? I have my own letters, as in just a wee bit OCD..really just a tiny bit, which is probably a good thing when you married a man with a short attention span, birthed two daughters with even shorter attention spans and then inherited a mother in law with the shortest attention span of them all. I spend my days keeping everyone on track(kinda), cleaning up after them, running people all over and learning to refinish furniture, to sew, to crochet and any other kind of diy project that strikes my fancy. This is and isn't a "mommy blog". It is and isn't a diy blog. It is and isn't a "how to live surrounded by short attention spans". It is and isn't all of these things. I hope it will be fun though and I hope you will laugh with me at things that probably shouldn't be laughed at.  Now the first post is done and I am back to herding squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment